Rancho 9000XL Shocks at Allen's Offroad

Allen's Offroad

Currently have JK shocks up online. Loading more every day. Click here to see them on the site. Don't forget the coupon code "RAN9K15" for additional savings of 15% and FREE SHIPPING" in the lower 48 US.

rs999329_500228x228-1.jpg
RS999330_500228x228-1.jpg

You can also PM, email, or call for this deal.

When you order via PM, send me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Time is ticking down on this sale. This sale also qualifies for the Ramcho mail-in rebate. If you can now swing the full purchase price before this sale ends, you could always put it on "Layaway" until next month. This will lock in your sale price. Use coupon "RAN9K20" for 20% offf through the end of the month.

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

Only three days left ladies and gents. Get in on the fun.

Shocktober Sale is on. Buy 3 get one free mail-in rebate. Check out the coupon code link in my sig for additiional discounts on 5000X shocks as well.

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

Click here to see them on the site. Don't forget the coupon code "RAN9K20" for 20% off (now thru October 31st 2016) and FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 US.

Rancho Rebates are on folks. Get the 4th shock free via Visa Pre-Paid card with the Purchase of (4) shocks. Download rebate form here.

rancho_shocktober_rebatepad_us1-1.jpg

rs999329_500228x228-1.jpg
RS999330_500228x228-1.jpg

You can also PM, email, or call for this deal.

When you order via PM, send me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Back