Humvee car kit

coheed07

Hi im new here, can anyone help me where i can find a galvanized steel 4 door pickup H1 body? for use in Arizona City. I prefer like the ones they make in the Philippines. Something cheap but worth the quality.:???:

I got an H1 4 door wagon body last year from www.geep.biz. But they also have a 4 door pickup body option for your choice of taste. Actually they have lots of choices of bodies for H1. It had a complete body and frame assembled. We use it in Phoenix off roading every month. I was suprised the quality of work considering it was from the Philippines. Only 4 weeks from the order to delivery at my door. Its really worth every cent I paid. I am also looking at their H3 replica pickup. The real one doesnt come out yet but they have them now.
geep4a-3.jpg

I gotta tell ya, that's a clever pitch.

Step one: sign up as "coheed07" and post a question
Step two: sign up as "cambria69" and post an answer that just happens to have information on the product you are trying to sell

Sorry, you have to be an idiot to not see that these two above posts are from the same person. Good try though, it would have been more believable if the join date AND post time piggy backed each other. Not to mention the two names... Coheed and Cambria.... duh... sounds like like a band name, oh yeah, it is!

You did get me to look at your site though, but I want my jeep to look like a JEEP not a hummer.

I gotta tell ya, that's a clever pitch.

Step one: sign up as "coheed07" and post a question
Step two: sign up as "cambria69" and post an answer that just happens to have information on the product you are trying to sell

Sorry, you have to be an idiot to not see that these two above posts are from the same person. Good try though, it would have been more believable if the join date AND post time piggy backed each other. Not to mention the two names... Coheed and Cambria.... duh... sounds like like a band name, oh yeah, it is!

You did get me to look at your site though, but I want my jeep to look like a JEEP not a hummer.

lol good eyes. I didn't even pay that close of attention since that's one of the ugliest rides I've ever seen in my life. That's probably why your a moderator though :). Keep up the good work.

I didn't know if it was talking about the hummer kits you can do to the Wranglers. So I figured I'd look. Low and behold I see the ugliest car. Not what I was expecting.

Back