In search of 1976 CJ5 stock bumper hitch

Chasinmendo

I am looking for a stock 1976 or thereabouts bumper hitch. They were of stamped steel plate and since i see so many that have receivers installed on them someone must have a hitch they didn't just toss! Anyone????:rolleyes:

I do have a hitch I took off of a 70? cj if you are still looking for one.

I have no idea on shipping, I haven't shipped anything before.. I will have to dig the hitch out, and will get you a couple pics. I will send them to you as private message. I will try to get them to you by tomorrow morning

Havent forgot you.. I haven't had much time to look for it, it wasn't were I thought it was. I do have it, let me look in another spot and get you that pic as soon as I can.

Ok I found it and took a few pic with my phone. I don't think it is factory though, it looks more home made and I haven't seen it in a few years. I will work today on getting the pics posted for you, you are welcome to "have" it if you cover the shipping.

Did you find a hitch yet? Im having trouble posting pics. I couldn't get them to post from my phone at all, trying photobucket next.

Did you find a hitch yet? Im having trouble posting pics. I couldn't get them to post from my phone at all, trying photobucket next.

Nope, I'm still looking. Sorry I didn't get back you sooner but I was out of the country for a while and there was no internet!

Back