New Renegade Jeep

Postofficemike

Has anyone purchased one of the new 2015 Renegade SUV? I did and like it a lot. Got the basic model Sport and love the ride, roominess (of course it is bigger for me from a 2012 Mini Cooper) and power the 1.4 liter engine has. Two things it doesn't have is a spare tire (of any kind) just a can of fix a flat and a prayer to say. And an AM/FM basic radio. I also have a 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ with 53,000 original miles on it. Love my Jeeps!

Can't get past the looks of it, but maybe it'll grow on me as the new Cherokee has.

Yes got one for my wife.get ready for a lot of issues.sounds like you got the standard good choice.I got the 9speed auto. So far power door locks quit working at 350 miles. 800 mailed dead battery from the auto head light switch malfunction. Now at 4000 miles the transmission let loose and they are on back order eta of repair 40 days.

Attachments

• 0530151916.jpg
    0530151916.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27

Yes got one for my wife.get ready for a lot of issues.sounds like you got the standard good choice.I got the 9speed auto. So far power door locks quit working at 350 miles. 800 mailed dead battery from the auto head light switch malfunction. Now at 4000 miles the transmission let loose and they are on back order eta of repair 40 days.
Mine seems to have a little jump when it changes gears. Rear tire has a small chunk out that makes a thump, thump sound at high speeds. Dealer is typical.....greatest person on earth.....until you purchase. Then, "who is this calling"? Did not have floor mats when I bought. Called back to see about getting some and was told they are $70. Maybe just my dealer. Douglas Jeep in South Sarasota county.

Mine didn't come with any floor mats either.where not even offered at the time.there is some after market mats but seem a little pricey.I found universal mats that fit.there is some European companies selling after market items like bull bars and Windsor visors if you search e bay you can find them.

IMG_20160602_130823.jpgIMG_20160602_130856.jpgIMG_20160528_124318.jpg

2016 Granite Crystal Trailhawk

Attachments

• download_20160512_150552.jpg
    download_20160512_150552.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 23
Gratz dagyrox.. They are not a bad Jeep but unfornatly I got a lemon.. Watch the transmission you may also have to get the Jeep ecu flashed to fix issues..

Gratz dagyrox.. They are not a bad Jeep but unfornatly I got a lemon.. Watch the transmission you may also have to get the Jeep ecu flashed to fix issues..

Thank you! I've heard a few incidences here and there, which is why I opted for their life time Mopar warranty. I really preferred the Willy's you got, but wasn't quite the perfect fit for the fam just yet.

Back