Anyone in AZ

I've been there for the last three months. Screaming my head off asking someone to off-road with me. Now that I'm back in Ohio there's someone else on this form asking if anyone's in Arizona? Geeeez!! Lol

There is a small group here, only three real dedicated posters here. I am down in Sun Lakes, Dustin and Megan are over in Mesa area. If you look through the Arizona listing we are planning a trip up to Sedona next month.

TrailRatedRN said:
I've been there for the last three months. Screaming my head off asking someone to off-road with me. Now that I'm back in Ohio there's someone else on this form asking if anyone's in Arizona? Geeeez!! Lol

Sorry about that. Winter is snowboard season. That's over now so its wheeling time!

Hey. I am what u can say a noob. I hardly know my jeep well enough to go on the trails lol but sounds like something I would look forward doing in the future. From what I know my wheels are not for off roaring their aluminum. So that would be the first thing I need to change. - thanks.

M0NK3EY said:
Hey. I am what u can say a noob. I hardly know my jeep well enough to go on the trails lol but sounds like something I would look forward doing in the future. From what I know my wheels are not for off roaring their aluminum. So that would be the first thing I need to change. - thanks.

Alum wheels are not a problem. They are actually stronger than most steel wheels however if you break an alum one you are toast. Steels can be fixed.
We all started somewhere. Just get yourself a little starter lift and join us.

We all start some where, mine was a plain stocker the day it was driven off the sales lot. Now its just a money pit lol.
Off roading with Aluminum wheels is fine, I run them. You just have to be aware that they can crack when aired down and land them softer, with steelies you can trail repair them with a rubber mallet if necessary.

Don't let a near stock jeep configuration fool ya, out of the box your jeep can take you places you never have thought possible. With tow hooks for straps front and rear you can wheel with the big boys, as long as we have a place to hook a strap, we can get you through any trail out there.
Then you can see where you want to spend that next pay check at.

Just had a 100% stock JK run with us on Friday. Only problem was getting up some of the muddier hills. He went everywhere we went except the waterfall, and a bypass had been cut next to the creek so it wasn't a problem. Just get out there!!! :D

Just get out there as equipped.
That is the only way you know for sure what you need and what direction you want to go with mods

What kind of alum. wheels do you have?
I might be interested. Can't use anything real big.
Orig. 1963 CJ5, no real power but it's what I need.
charlie brown, mesa,az

charlie brown said:
What kind of alum. wheels do you have?
I might be interested. Can't use anything real big.
Orig. 1963 CJ5, no real power but it's what I need.
charlie brown, mesa,az

If your still looking for some rims I have these laying around. They are 5 x 4.5 15"

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120422_142314.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120422_142314.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,712
  • ForumRunner_20120422_142318.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120422_142318.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,212

I am not sure what kind they are... Call or txt me 480-TWO-31-12TWO1

Attachments

• image-4227458687.jpg
    image-4227458687.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 326

Live in Tucson. Wheel all around/ over the Rincon Mountains. Mostly stock 60 CJ-5. Ford 289 under the hood.

Looking for a 4 barrel- point distriuter, old school 302 for it now. The 289 broke :-(
Anybody know of a used / rebuilt one for sale ?

Back