New jeep

peter graf

So I'm so super Stoked. I just got a new Jeep Wrangler four-door Sport unlimited. And just took it out Four wheeling for the first time. I have never gotten such a rush of adrenaline In my life so much fun !!!! Can't wait to beef my jeep up. I don't even know what to buy first for it. It's pretty much all Stock Any suggestions on where I should start? I was thinking on the spray in bedliner on the fenders and bumpers. What do you think?

Pictures or it didn't happen :p

As to what to do first, I'd say just enjoy it for a little while, and check out some other Jeeps and decide what you think is cool (joining a local club is a good idea). Most people (myself included) lift the Jeep alittle bit, buy some slightly larger tires, then regret that we didn't go bigger. You should try and figure out where you want to be and build towards that.

And welcome to Jeepz.com.

Nice jeep, looks like your up north on the rim country. There are a lot of nice trails in the cooler northern side of our state. Let me know where your base is and lets see if we can hook you up with some locals who know the area.

Good looking Jeep, welcome to the sickness! Terry's right, get to know it a bit before you change it. Use it some, see what it needs, check out other Jeeps the same model an sort out what ya like an what ya don't. Then spend the $$$...$$$. Good luck with it, congrads.

Back