Biggest lift for my ZJ???

JEEP94550

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of a company offering a lift that is around 10" or higher for my ZJ. I havent seen anything larger than 4.5". An all suspension lift would be better. Thanks.

edited by: JEEP94550, Jul 21, 2003 - 02:09 PM[addsig]

Go for it dude. You build a trail ready liberty and put up in the air like you are talking you will gain some serious respect for you and the Liberty around here. Good luck and go on with your bad self. Welcome to the board and what a great 1st question. Sorry I can not help cause I know very little about the ZJ. tug[addsig]

I thought the ZJ was the current Grand Cherokee :-?. and I thought the Liberty was a KJ :-D [addsig]

maybe i am all wrong but i think if you are gonna be rock crawling or major trail riding wouldn't it be a good idea to keep it fairly low?????if not it could cause it to be top heavy causing you to end up rolling over or not allow you to miss that low hanging tree...but if you are just going for looks i would say take it up the sure do look sweet up there....have you tried oh what is it called isn't it sky jacker or maybe not someone please correct me if i am wrong again......just my opinion :-D [addsig]

a ZJ is an older body style Grand, not a P*ssy Liberty.... to get that much lift you will have to make MAJOR modifacations, the control arms will be one of your biggest problems, almost as bad as finding colis that long....try locating a shop that will custom build coils, or try air bags...[addsig]

Yea. I figured that i would have to make a lot of mods to get it up there, but it will be worth it. I will mostly be riding it on sand dunes and some minor rock crawling. I was thinkin about doing something like this guy has done with his ZJ. http://jeepin.com/features/rigs/zebraj.html His Jeep looks pretty functional. I also want a larger lift because i never see any ZJ Jeeps around here that are huge. Only Chevy, Dodge, and Fords. Any advise would still be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

hey, that guy is from AR..... notice he also swaped in a 44 and a 60... you stock axles wont hold up to a tire that u can run w/ 10'' of lift

Back