1973 Jeep CJ5

mikehagg123

Hey ya'll i have a 1973 Jeep CJ5 Superjeep

anyone know where i can get parts for it? both add on accessories and required parts

4wd.com just came out with a 'vintage Jeep' catalog which has many of the required parts and www.vintagejeepparts.com has some accessories....just wondering if anyone knew another site i could go to to get more parts etc

Also: to anyone familiar with the Superjeep, are there any major differences in body etc that i should be aware of?....They did not make many superjeeps i believe...for reference to what it looks like a picture is here: http://www.jeepin.com/campjeep1998/superjeep.jpg

and this website also has the advertisement under CJ

Thank you

-Mike[addsig]

you might ebay and also the willys tech site. iv found alot of new, hard to find parts for my old willys, and a friends 76 jeep. you can find anything for your jeep on ebay, it might take a day or a couple months, new or used, but it will pop up sooner or later. i found a new olympic light for a 55-75 and a new power-lock for a 55.[addsig]

Couldn't hurt to try Jim at 2001 Jeep Parts... He's located in NJ and has tons of OEM stuff from way back. You'll probably get a better response calling though... don't know how often he checks email.

good luck,

jim

85 CJ[addsig]

That jeep is cherry! Is that the original red white and blue trim package and original top? As far as i know, super jeep was only a trim package like the renegade, meaning that the only difference between it and other CJ5s are the flashy stickers. Any body part or mechanical for a 73 CJ5 will work.[addsig]

Back