She grew two inches today

southtj

Thanks to Terry's awesome write up in the how to section, I installed my lift in about 4 hours today. The instructions that came with the Rubicon Express 2" lift were garbage but thanks to Terry, I knew exactly how to jack it up, where to put the jack stands and in what order to do everything.

Before
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

After
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Now for bigger tires. I'll probably go with 32s next time.

Thanks Terry!!!!

Looks great & looks like nice weather where you are also.......... not like all the Snow, Ice, Sleet & Crap we've had lately!
Jim

I thought that neighborhood and weather looked a little familiar.

Used to live in Memphis.

Lift looks good.

Looks good, South!! Love the before/after pics - gives a great perspective.

Kinda makes those 31's look small, doesn't it?:shock:

No you got me to thinking about the BB..........................................

Thanks everyone. Man, I couldn't have asked for better weather to install it. It was in the 70s and sunny all weekend.

I was a little worried about how it would ride after the install with the new monotube shocks. Surprisingly, I think It may ride a little bit better but certainly no worse at all. I haven't experienced any vibrations yet but I've only been up to highway speed once and only for a few minutes.

I'm headed to Superlift park in Hot Springs Arkansas this weekend. The wife will be hitting the spas and I'll be hitting the trails so I'll know more after that.

I haven't experienced any vibrations yet but I've only been up to highway speed once and only for a few minutes.

If it did not happen then, I doubt it will happen at all. When I did my lift, before rotating the axle for the CV shaft, the vibrations were felt IMMEDIATLY; I did not have to wait for them to work themselves into the system! So I'd say you are in the clear!

Just make sure you retighten all your suspension after the recommended mileage; mine was way below the recommended torque when I did (and the Jeep was letting me know this by means of squeeking and popping sounds).

Felipe

Back