Wrangler Round Tail lights???

Wranglerman21

Anyone know where I can find some flush mount rear tail lights that will work on my 2004 wrangler? I cant seem to find any websites that have them. (Not Ebay) I want them to be LED if possible. thanks guys!

Carquest auto has those flush mount L.E.D. tail lamps or you can check with our local vendors here. Just go to the vendors section and click on their link. You will also need an electronic flasher with the conversion, if not a load equalizer to make it function normally.

Check out a truck stop store. They'll have all kinds of different LED lights.

Yes... And also NAPA... Look for a round, grommet mount, LED trailer light (tractor trailer) with the stop/turn and running light feature. Consider what you'll do for reverse lights, though. A small "driving light" or one of those rubber mounted "tractor" lights (sealed beam) would work well for reverse (only run one of these through the transmission switch - too much current for two). For the side markers you can use the little two-inch or even the one-inch round, grommet mount, LED truck marker lights. -John

hey check out what i did for the tails in members rides pics i picked up some round led trailer lights from harbor freight and then used some 100 watt fog lights. whired them into the reverse lights works awesome in the woods at night.

1006092055 - Jeepz.com Reader Rides

not to bad what cost the most was the hole saw that thing was 45$ or somthin. A good tip is tape the whole area that u r going too cut and it will give u somthing to mark on over and over till u r happy with the placement. and paint or primer the bare metal that shows after the cut. walmart in ohio carried the lights too they were 15$. I hope this helps u a bit.

Back