Pressurized water system JK

acionjackson

hey guys i built a pressurized water system like some other jeep owners and so i built a kit put it together and posted it on ebay i was curious what you guys think im not posting it here for advertisement but i was curious as to how you guys like it. unlike other systems it doesnt require you to make a pickup it simply taps into the bumper. your input would be awesome. I feel like anything like this to finance new accessories for my jeep would be awesome. i just got it its an 08 wrangler jk. there are pictures of it on the link.
thanks guys
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251505170657...84.m1555.l2649

That's an interesting kit - it would be useful to have a few gallons of water on the trail.

I'd be worried about ripping off the ball value on the trail though.

I'd be more worried about it being used for drinking. What is there to sterilize and filter it. You do mention camping water.

I'd be more worried about it being used for drinking. What is there to sterilize and filter it. You do mention camping water.

not necessarilly drinking it from the tap however campers that use a primitive method do collect water and boil it to sterilize it

Back