Its been a while

stumblnyj

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I have been able to log in. I've been busy dealing with life itself. I hope all is well with everybody and I'm glad to be back.

Now to the nitty gritty.... A friend of mine and I have decided to build a Jeep (YJ because they are my favorite). We started with someone's parts bucket and have acquired almost everything we need to finish her up. We installed a 4.0 in her (not sire what she had prior as the frame horns were missing) but have stumbled into a bit of a pickle. We have a complete wiring harness rats nest we are trying to connect. But cand find a good diagram of how it goes and nothing was labeled by the person who we got it from. Would anybody have an idea where to look or know an easier way at helping me. Thanks in advance

Looking forward to seeing you guys and gals around

lay the whole thing flat on the ground and find the main large things and then adjust the harness so it looks to be laying like it would in the jeep. then you can start labeling what you know and take pics of the rest to post. should fairly easy when laid out flat

Back