Please help

Robzom
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but I have found that the guys on JeepForum.com are really knowledgeable about almost anything. Good Luck

Robzom
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but I have found that the guys on JeepForum.com are really knowledgeable about almost anything. Good Luck
That's one way to say those here aren't knowledgeable lol.

You can try these out if you want to spend a little more coin: SYNERGY MANUFACTURING :: Jeep JK :: Synergy D30/D44/D50/D60 Heavy Duty Front Ball Joint Sets

Otherwise stick with Moog from your local auto parts store, maybe they'll offer a warranty.

It was kind of a downer post. He seems to be trolling this site to get people to join jeepforums.

What is the best ball joints for lifted 2004 jeep wrangler tj

I've used Moog, Raybestos, and XRF (a small but popular manufacturer). The XRF joints didn't fit right (seemed to have the wrong taper). I had to trash them and go with Moog.

I've got a 2005 and I like Moog the best, but honestly any premium quality ball joint would be acceptable.

Hey bro, I think you misunderstood what he said.

No he said what he said.

There are good members in many sites. You have to do your homework and figure out who they are. There are some I'd trust emphatically. If they told me to replace the head to fix an issue I'd ask which head to use and do it.

As for ball joints Moog and Synergy

Last edited:
If I may , I'd like to say that I joined jeepz.com for a reason . And mind you , I only belong to jeepz.com. We know there are many forums we can be a part of but I happen to like the people here and am very proud that our forum stands for the good . We don't encourage or appreciate soiling our forum with any ill mannered behavior of any sort . I appreciate that . That's why I belong to jeepz.com. I think out tech is as good as anyone's . We got plenty of good people . Darn good people. Maybe we can't all be there all the time since everyone's got their business as well as their dedication to our forum but we're here and we take care of our own and we appreciate all who come. I've read many posts on many threads in plenty of forums . Yeah , you got good people there too but I won't try to say we're better or they're better , that's not my thing. I think we're about even . I'm just proud to say we got good people ( and a lot of them ) and very happy to be a part of jeepz.com.
As far as choosing the best ball joints for the TJ , I've never had a problem with MOOG . Sure , there are a lot of companies that claim they've got the better part for your application and you should buy theirs . Bottom line , MOOG has been around a long time. That says a lot.
Anyone is welcome to join any forum they would like . Just don't put us down without really knowing our people and our knowledge. I've got a lot of respect for our forum and our members . I just don't appreciate anyone thinking we're not in the know just because someone who may have the answer that is being sought wasn't posted in the time they want their answer. Folks got lives , got to respect that. Well , sorry if I sound like I'm angry or trying to stir animosity but I won't sell our forum or its members short. Anyone is welcome . Folks just got to remember that we try to be family . Love and let live . Do unto others . That's all we ask .
JPNinPA put it best , just do your homework and we may already have covered what one quests for . Thanks folks , all be well.

Hey bro, I think you misunderstood what he said.
I usually don't mine someone pimping another forum if they can at least add a little knowledge of their own, or try to help out with some knowledge and give credit to the forum from which they learned it. We're all here to help each other and it's not a competition, sometimes the best information is found elsewhere. This post just seemed a little troll-ish.

Greg, very well said, thank you for taking the time to write that.

Back