No Spark.. Need diagnostic help... 95 wrangler yj

Hey guys, first time posting so I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum but here's my issue...
A little background.. I left for Spain in January but had started her up and drove her a few miles before i left. I just got back from spain and now she won't start.We tried starting fluid in the carb and tried to start it throttle open and shut still nothing. I was sure to pour some top oil in before cranking and all that. We checked to see if the plugs were sparking and they were not so i replaced the ignition coil, the distributor cap, rotor and all the plug wires. Rewired them one by one so i know they're installed properly, still nada...
The engine will turn over with real force but not start. I was thinking it could be the crank sensor, but it was sitting for a while and those tend to go during frequent use of the vehicle. Does anyone have any other possibilities of what could be preventing her from sparking? I appreciate your help!
Bryan

Are you getting fuel? I realize you dumped starter fluid in. Did it sputter at all?

Plugs come out wet?

Compression test?

No sputter at all. No pop no nothing.. Its not getting any spark. It seemed like there was fuel in the carb when we looked, but could be residual starter fluid.

change the sensor in the transmission, the crank position sensor. that would be my first geuss

Check the ASD relay and the ASD circuit fuse in the PDC (fuse block under the hood). Check every fuse in the PDC.

Back