rtoney9 is offline Senior Member

I have a local tire shop that has an all terrain tire for an awesome deal.
    31x10.5x15 4 for $360.00 (mounted and balanced included in price). the tire is
    Capital AT. anyone heard of or know anything about these tires? I am going to look at them tomorrow.

edited by: rtoney9, Jun 25, 2003 - 05:02 PM[addsig]
    95 Baja Edition YJ. mango body, 2\" body lift, 31x10.50 Cooper Discoverer ST tires, nerf bars, chrome accessories.....more to come when the $ will allow.

MORGSTER is offline Senior Member

I have spent some time searching for information on the Capital At tire and come up with nothing which makes me think there might be more to the name.
    Could there be something in front like Uniroyal Capital At? or Bridgestone Capital At?

If you can add some more information, maybe ask the tire store who makes them,
    it might help.

Thanks 8-) [addsig]

The man selling them said that they are a Korean made tire. he is running a special on them right now. 4 tires mounted and balanced for $356.00. that is a good deal for 31x10.5x15 all terrain tires.[addsig]
    95 Baja Edition YJ. mango body, 2\" body lift, 31x10.50 Cooper Discoverer ST tires, nerf bars, chrome accessories.....more to come when the $ will allow.

These Capital AT tire are made by Bridgestone. They are very similiar to the Dueler AT[addsig]