drive shaft parts

Welcome to Jeepz.com ! Do you have a list put together of your inventory or is this strictly by request ?

Welcome to Jeepz.com ! Do you have a list put together of your inventory or is this strictly by request ?
well kinda by request im a shop trying to get my name out there on a sho string budget im athorized to cut prices on items to get word of mouth out there

Sure appreciate your effort to help out fellow jeepers . Thanks . Hope everyone catches this thread . There seems to be someone in need very often . It's my belief you ought to be hearing from someone soonest who needs a repair part or something for their project. Thanks so much . Greg
P.S.- wondering if it's best for you to also post something in our swap meet section ?

Last edited:
I have a cv driveshaft for my tj with a sye I'm being told the stem in the top end ball joint is worn too small (under 1/2") so it needs replaced...

I have a cv driveshaft for my tj with a sye I'm being told the stem in the top end ball joint is worn too small (under 1/2") so it needs replaced...
sorry slowness if you send my your driveline i can replace the ball stud and rebuiold the driveline with a ballance tis is all new ujoints center kit straightened and balanced and ball stud for 225 olus shiping i use spicer ujoints

Back