Results 1 to 14 of 14
Thread: A not so satisfied user
06-22-2005, 08:40 PM #1
RE: cheap tricks
Just got this email:
From : bob baker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent : Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:10 PM
To : webmaster
Subject : Re: Password for mr.greenleaf
that password you gave me didnt work, so thanks for nothing **tch.
I just though I'd share. It amazes me sometimes, how people can get so bent out of shape and upset over the craziest things. I've never talked to or interacted with this person before. Probably a good thing that he couldn't log in and post here...
06-22-2005, 09:08 PM #2
RE: cheap tricks
06-22-2005, 09:15 PM #3
RE: Just when I thought I was a mans man....
Don't let the door hit ya.......
06-22-2005, 09:31 PM #4
RE: leaking topOriginally Posted by Sparky-Watts
06-22-2005, 11:01 PM #5
RE: Re: RE: Mud
Terry - you need to seriously relish this type of person that God implanted here on earth. There's probably about 3% of them and they are here so the other 97% of us GOOD people can appreciate ourselves. I consider them a yardstick that can NEVER measure up to standards. LBRPlant the wheelie bars and let the games begin
06-23-2005, 05:08 AM #6
Yeah, it doesn't really bother me at all. I'm just trying to imagine this person, all worked up and upset because his password to a free website didn't work - pounding his fists on his desk. More amusing than anything else.
06-23-2005, 05:31 AM #7
RE: A not so satisfied userOriginally Posted by terrymason
06-23-2005, 06:35 AM #8
Re: RE: A not so satisfied user
I have cursed Terry out many a time when the website was down and I couldnt get my jeepz fix...jk. The guy probably knows what a great site it is and is just overwhelmed that he cant contribute. Yeah that reminds me, I better check and make sure my doors and windows are locked.
06-23-2005, 08:08 AM #9
Re: RE: Just when I thought I was a mans man....
Shame he couldn't log on here and share his frustration with us I'm quite sure he would've gotten some "understanding" responses. :wink:
We always got your back, Terry! I can't ever express my true appreciation for what you do for us.Just Enjoy Every Possibility!
06-23-2005, 01:29 PM #10
I see you left his email address visible in the post.........should we all offer some helpful tips to him?'01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
6" Skyjacker, 35" BFG M/T's
06-23-2005, 10:09 PM #11
RE: Engine NoiseOriginally Posted by jumppr
hehe, I see we both think alike!!
But really, it's sad how some people are like that.
06-25-2005, 09:47 AM #12
RE: Re: RE: which Junkyard "car" seats fit YJs?Originally Posted by terrymason
07-14-2005, 01:59 AM #13Originally Posted by LBR
"Why wouldn't she want me, I'm a 12th level Cleric" he asks? And sadly makes his way to his dungeoness bedroom to find his hot-wing stained Wolverine T-Shirt to spend the rest of the night, and his life, ALONE.
Throw the poor soul a bone Terry.
07-14-2005, 02:01 AM #14