whining...

far_right

since the borad has been redone and we got advertisements on the left the topics have been really skinny. they are only 2-3 inches wide... is it me or does everone see it like that now

far_right said:
since the borad has been redone and we got advertisements on the left the topics have been really skinny. they are only 2-3 inches wide... is it me or does everone see it like that now

what resolution are you running? if its less than 1024x768, try upping it. i dont have any problem with the topics showing on m screens....

I agree FAR RIGHT, although I see the board a tad larger than 2-3" wide... more like 8" wide.

My monitor is set at 1024x768 pixels... screen resolution is Not the problem. It appears this site is coded to a fixed 800 or so pixels wide.... If I view the site even with a larger screen resolution, I just have gray area on either side... Don't know if it could be made with a relative width so it would stretch to the full width of everyone's screen?

I had mentioned this back when it was done.... but it doesn't bother me too much :p :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

How bout this weather down south!!!!!

I had the same problem but changed back to the old skin - problem solved!

bds sus. lift complete

At the top of your page there is a button that says 'maximize'. Hit that and the ads disapear and the page width stretches out. :D

edit: nevermind, it's gone now.

Back