Famous Jeeps

There's a lot of Willys in "Band of Brothers," and practically any other WWII movie/show you can think of.

Tom Selleck occasionally drove a red Wranger on Magnum PI.

Elvis drove a white one on Blue Hawaii.

Any old War series, such as "Combat", "McHale's Navy", "Gomer Pyle", "The Rat Patrol", M.A.S.H, etc

there is a real nice grand in the movie "the skulls" if anybody has seen it...

its in a good chase scene and the jeep sounds pretty mean.

How about this one...
image-missing.png

Yes, that's Marty McFly on the back riding the skateboard.

One more... would this be classified as a famous jeep? haha!
image-missing.png

Last edited:
It's not a specific famous jeep but.. LL Cool J sings a song called ' Backseat of my Jeep', haha, funny stuff.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt drives a Libby in "Ghost Whisperer" (God I wish I was a ghost). I could swear I've also seen her drive a Cherokee in that show, too.....(God I wish I was a Libby seat)........

i'll show my age,there was a series about a sheriff who drove a jeep in arizona dont remember the name{too many cells destroyed or dysfunctional} the actor played in alot of weaterns. also tom hanks drove a tj in amovie w/jackie gleason dont remember that one either, crs[cant remember sh##] big time,lol

Sparky-Watts said:
Jennifer Love-Hewitt drives a Libby in "Ghost Whisperer" (God I wish I was a ghost). I could swear I've also seen her drive a Cherokee in that show, too.....(God I wish I was a Libby seat)........

Also, in Smallville, Lois Lane drives a maroon Liberty.

Kurt Russel drove a Grand Cherokee in the movie "Breakdown".
image-missing.png

Anybody seen "Evoloution" with David Duchovny, Julianne Moore, Orlando Jones, Seann William Scott, Ted Levine? Orlando Jones Drives a red TJ

Oldie but goodie.

Ahem all!!!! Daisy Duke

attachmentphpattachmentid23237d136400768-1.jpg

Didn't see all the pages

M*A*S*H
MASH4077thJeep-1.jpg

Jurassic Park

jeepjp-1.jpg

Cars

image-missing.png

Last edited:
i'll show my age,there was a series about a sheriff who drove a jeep in arizona dont remember the name{too many cells destroyed or dysfunctional} the actor played in alot of weaterns. also tom hanks drove a tj in amovie w/jackie gleason dont remember that one either, crs[cant remember sh##] big time,lol

Dennis Weaver in McCloud had a CJ and in Gentle Ben a 42 Army Jeep.

"Nothing in Common" for the Tom and Jackie movie.

Twister Jtruck

Jtrucks in Once upon a time in Mexico

Daktari zebra striped Jtruck (sensing a pattern here?)

IMCDb.org: Jeep in movies and TV series

I believe the actor was Glenn Ford and I think it was called "Ford Country".

Coogan's bluff - Clint Eastwood drove a cj as a sheriff from Arizona who's pursued a fugitive to NYC . Upon arrival to NYC in a taxi ride , a CJ appeared parked curbside from the interior view of the taxi sheriff Coogan rode in. image-3532135585.jpg
Google : www.youtube.com/watch?v=erin_2cVWp4

Last edited:
Back