Going to colorado tommorow

Sully

Driving to colorado tommorow. Should be in denver late friday. Anything cool I should check out?

Stop off in Aspen and grab a burger at the famous J-bar at the Hotel Jerome. Aspen is sick no matter what you do there!

Sully said:
Driving to colorado tommorow. Should be in denver late friday. Anything cool I should check out?

If you have time on the way outside of Colorado Springs there is an awesome place called Garden of the Gods, in Manitow Springs.

Where are you going to stay overnight along your way?
well, I guess that is a pointless question, since you're well on your way by now.:-|

Welp I'm back, in record time too! Let's just say this was the longest weekend of my life. 3 blowouts and 1 broken cv driveshaft. That's 2 cv's in 2 weeks! On two dierent jeeps! These TJ's really dont like me.

Sully said:
Welp I'm back, in record time too! Let's just say this was the longest weekend of my life. 3 blowouts and 1 broken cv driveshaft. That's 2 cv's in 2 weeks! On two dierent jeeps! These TJ's really dont like me.

Was that while off-roading, or just highway driving?:???:

I did some baja off the side of 15 just south of vegas. Freeway was stopped so I got off and drove for like 10 miles on this dirt road that was parrallel to the highway. It was awesome! But that's not what caused the cv to break. I saw a ton of jeeps in colorado and I stayed in alma(the next town over from fairplay). I had no idea the all for fun event was this weekend.

You and your road trips.. I swear you have the worst luck!

Glad to hear you made it back home.:)

Back