Win This Jeep!

ToxicTurtle

Take a Chance to Win This Jeep
and help support East Coast 4WD Association in our fight to keep trails and lands open, in our fight to control ride height laws, unfair environmental and private property laws.
Help keep our sport alive!

The Jeep:
1997 TJ
Electric Lime Green paint by Capitol Jeep
4.0 6 cyl. w/AirRaid intake system.
5.5 in Clayton Long Arm kit.
35” BFG MTs.
Ramsey Patriot 9500 winch.
American Racing wheels from 4Sight.
Rockcrusher Dana 60 rear with Detroit Locker, Superior Axle shafts and disc brakes.
4:88 gears.
Tom Woods Driveshafts and SYE kit.
Line-X by Line-X of Springfield, MA.
Full roll cage and rock sliders by Banditt Off Road Mfg.
Tuffy Security Products center console and rear locked truck.
Smittybuilt Bumpers.
AGR power steering pump and box.
Wrangler Power Products high amp alternator and dual battery setup.
KC HiLites
HI-Lift jack
Misc. parts and work by JD’s Off Road, Clayton Off Road Mfg., Truck Stuff and More, Region D Northeast/EC4WDA, Eastern 4 Wheelers and CTJEEP.org

Only 8000 tickets will be sold!
Tickets are only $5 each.
Go to www.EC4WDA.org and click on the Raffle Jeep picture and find out how you can get some!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Sparky-Watts said:
Not bad. Is that all that thing will flex?:?

:p Just kidding!!:lol:

Sweet ride!!

Actually.... It will max out that 30 deg ramp but the spring will drop out... we didn't want to be showing it without a front spring in place... :lol:

Talk soon,

So when I buy the winning ticket, how much is the tax going to be again? or is that state tax i'll have to pay for the Jeep?

dropseys said:
So when I buy the winning ticket, how much is the tax going to be again? or is that state tax i'll have to pay for the Jeep?

You'll have to pay any of your own state's sales tax when you register it, if thats how your state works. Some states allow you to list the purchase price, while others use the Kelly Blue Book or other sources for their value bases.

How much for the winning ticket? Where do I buy the winning ticket? Is there a refund if it isn't the winning ticket ;)

Cool, i think they use blue book value. I have to save for the tax on this thing. When can i pick it up?

prariepunk said:
How much for the winning ticket? Where do I buy the winning ticket? Is there a refund if it isn't the winning ticket ;)

The winning ticket would be around $40,000 (ya know, 8000 x $5 each...) :lol:

Hey I noticed you're in Texas... Two years ago, the winner of the raffle Jeep was working construction up in Ohio and bought one ticket at the Lima Jamboree, his name was Skip Chance... I'm not making it up and he is from Texas... here he is: http://ec4wda.org/jeepsponsors2003.asp

ToxicTurtle said:

Hey I noticed you're in Texas... Two years ago, the winner of the raffle Jeep was working construction up in Ohio and bought one ticket at the Lima Jamboree, his name was Skip Chance... I'm not making it up and he is from Texas... here he is: http://ec4wda.org/jeepsponsors2003.asp

Dang, dude!! I think I'd rather have 2003's Jeep!! Love that paint job, plus it's got square headlights!!!:p

ToxicTurtle said:

Well well well... what a ka-winki-dink I'm from Ohio and working construction down here in Texas... maybe it's a sign?

Why Hello Mr Brill,

I see East Coast has another raffle jeep, Is this nation wide or just a region D raffle?

jps4jeep said:
Why Hello Mr Brill,

I see East Coast has another raffle jeep, Is this nation wide or just a region D raffle?

Hola Johnny!

EC4WDA has been doing raffle Jeeps for the last 11 years. This one is another one, association wide Jeep but built by us up here in New England this year, Region D/Northeast.

Talk soon,

Back