widest, but not too tall for cj-7

MikeISReal

what are the widest tires, that aren't over 38" ? I am shopping around for the 1984 Jeep CJ-7 I will be purchasing soon. I need an extremely wide set of tires, but I don't want them to be over 38" or too pricey.

Any info/ suggestions grealty appreciated[addsig]

If you are serious about this what kind of lift is on this bad boy of a CJ7? Why are you wanting such a wide and or tall set up? The way I see it a 35" x 12.5" is a pretty big ol tire and you are talking 38" x As wide as posible! Check out any search engin for off road tires and you can shop size and tread patterns to your hearts content! Good luck and dont fall off your big ol tires cause it will be a drope!
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

::scoffs:: Some help, seems like he was just trying to be a jerk to me... didn't offer much advice and what he did say wasn't very useful...I just wanted some opinions on the matter. Aren't we supposed to be helping each other out here?[addsig]

I was not being a prick! You was just being a Newbie and it showed. Lift it to the sun for al I care, maybe you wings will melt! It is your world dude, I am just living in it. Now I am being a prick
image-missing.png
Tug

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Any info/ suggestions grealty appreciated </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You don't drive a golf cart do you?[addsig]

dude mike i dont think you have a prick which is why you're being such a little baby. tug is one of the most active members here and provides more help and general info than you can ever hope to. he was just askin why you were doing it that way he could give you more info, like if you wanted to rock crawl he could suggest a good rock tire. dont be so sensitive. ~ master ~ [addsig]

Listen up you little snot-nosed punk, I've got a lot of patience, and believe everyone deserves a chance, but you come waltzing in here, ask a question, get someone who is trying to help you and needs a little more info on what you plan to do, and you turn around and try to shove it up his a%^. If you were my boy, I'd slap that punk A%^ attitude right out of that space between your ears and learn you some respect. As for your question, I suggest putting your Tonka Jeep back into the toy box, and when your time-out is through, maybe you can come out and play with the big boys.........douche

Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Yeah really...ouch...I think he has had enough...haha...I still don't know how he concluded that tug's comments were "prick" ish...hmm
image-missing.png
38inch tires are HUGE mofos though....[addsig]

yeah rob! let him have it...
image-missing.png
i didn't think a nice guy like you could unleash on someone like that... [addsig]

i guess he can huh...!

seems to me that MIKEISREAL....easy to p*ss off!!!

don't let it bug you folks,not everybody fits in this happy family..

besides,i agree on the fact that he problably got the message by now....

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Tug is right though, it would be quite a drop out the door- I have 32's on my YJ with about 7" of lift, I'm 6'1" and I have to hop in and out- I would like more lift and some 38's though
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back