ALONG WITH
coloradooffroadextreme
PRESENTS

MOTOR SPORT RACING
AT
CORE COLORADO

2010 summer schedule come out and support the make a wish foundation

Event # Race Name Date Time Entry Fee
(ALL ENTRIES MUST SIGN IN 2HRS BEFORE RACE)
AND MUST PASS A SAFTY INSPECTION

Race#1 Fun Run 100 March 27th 10:00 AM $125.00

Race#2 Make A Wish 100 May 15th 12:00 PM $150.00

Race#3 DeerTrail 150 June 27th 10:00 AM $150.00

Race#4 Tumbleweed 120 Aug. 7th 6:00 PM $125.00

Race#5 Painters 200 Sept. 18th 10:00 AM $200.00

Race#6 CORE Classic 100 Oct. 30th 12:00 PM $125.00

Bikes, Quads and Utv’s run 100 miles all races and entry fees are 100.00 per.

Race #2 $50 per car will go to the Make A Wish Foundation.

All racers must pay $45 racer membership to race. If you purchase a season pass your membership and gate fee is included.

Gate fees are $5.00 per person

For spectator ticket info go to

For more info go to

We look forward to seeing you out there:shades:

Help support a good cause and have fun at the same time with the family

user_offline-1.gif

Last edited:
TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT FOR
THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
PLEASE CONTACT ME
THROUGH EMAIL AT
yesitsajeepthing@hotmail.com

or
www.coloradooffroadextreme.com

I WILL GET ALL THE DONATIONS
TO ALL INVOLVED IN THIS

PROJECT TO MAKE THIS
17 YEAR OLD NAMED COLLIN'S
WISH COME TRUE
WE HAVE A LIMITED TIME TO
GATHER ALL THE PARTS NEEDED
TO FINISH THIS BUGGY
AS PROGRESS IS GOING FAST
OUR GOAL IS TO FINISH THIS PROJECT
IN TIME FOR THE MAKE A WISH RACE
AND PRESENT IT TO THIS 17 YEAR OLD

WHO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A TERMINAL
DISEASE (CYSTIC FIBROSIS) HE WAS
GRANTED THIS WISH THROUGH THE
MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION OF COLORADO PROGRAM

HELP US MAKE THIS WISH COME TRUE
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

READ THE FOLLOWING KNOWING
YES WE CAN MAKE WISHES
COME TRUE

Make a Wish Buggy Build
Wanted to try to post some pics of the Make A Wish Buggy build. Chassis is being built by Andrews Engineering in michigan. If you would like to be a part of this great project pm me. We still need Rims (chevy) Tires, air pumper, fuel cell, bypass shocks, paint and more. All donations are tax deductible through the Make A Wish foundation.

Link to the build thread here

http://www.coloradooffroadextreme.co....php?f=16&t=11

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

THIS BUGGY IS BEING BUILT BY

AND MANY OTHERS WHO REACHED OUT WITH PARTS

To those of you who dont know what this is about. A young man(17) was diagnosed with a terminal disease (cystic fibrosis) and was granted a wish by the Make A Wish foundation, his wish was to have a new buggy chassis for off road racing. With the help of a lot of great people his wish is coming true.

Andrews Engineering in Mich. is building the chassis and body,

Painters Grinding in Denver has built the Motor and donated the coil over shocks as well as lots of the other stuff (switches,lights,guages,wiring,steering wheel and more).

CheckPoint Racing has donated Seats and harnesses.

Dynamic Graphics is donating the graphics.

And the list goes on.​

If anyone knows where there are any VW bus transmissions at, I think thats something they are still hunting for.​

A fresh air pumper, like a parker pumper. He has a lung disease so it is important for him to breathe fresh air all the time.

So it looks like you need one for "inside" air?! Is this correct?

YES

Make a Wish is a great organization.

You have PM Clyde.​

Sore sports racing will be painting the chassis! Thanks Sore Sports Racing

I will have to go get it, soon we hope finishing up the front a-arms this week, and mounting the shocks.

The great guys with Sore sports racing have agreed to do all the painting of the buggy. Thank you Sore Sports Racing!

CLYDE ----which chevy lug pattern you looking for for rims

5 hole from an s-10 pattern

I got a set of 4 from s-10 blazer​

Thank you for your generosity. It is good people like you who make this happen.​

almost 3 years ago I was diagnosed with stage 5 mantel cell lymphomia and was told I had 3 months to live so I kind of understand how this young man is feeling inside and my heart goes out to him . I just thank god I beat my cancer and Im glad to say Im 2 years cancer free now . So yes it was my turn to pay it forward for my heath and try to pass all my good wishes along . to make someones dream come true and now I really believe if you reach out the angels above will look out for you and make wishes come true

image-missing.png

god bless

john
thumbsup-1.gif

image-missing.png

That is so good to hear and inspirational to Collin

I can't offer much, but I'd still like to help. Maybe there are a few parts I can help out with that a college kid can afford?

Great project!!!

ANYTHING AT ALL THAT CAN BE
USED IN THIS PROJECT
OR EVEN JUST A SMALL DONATION
TO THE
MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION

SO IF WE ALL CAN GET COLLIN'S WISH
FINISHED TOGETHER
WE KNOW IT WOULD SHOW
THAT WE REALLY CARE

THANK YOU AGAIN IN
MAKING WISHES COME TRUE
ONE AT A TIME

Contact me at
yesitsajeepthing@hotmail.com
or
IF you would like to help

SPECIAL THANKS
TO EVERYONE INVOLVED

Jeepz.com - The ultimate Jeep forum
Colorado4x4.org?

John, I am gonna contact a friend of mine. I sent him a Rhino Transaxle for his rail. If he has not put it to use, I will see about getting it picked up and sent that way. Bus trans are great, but the rino would be better for a race buggy. Will let you know tomorrow if he does not call back tonight

thanks weylyn,

theres a bunch of guys headed out to michigan in the next week or so to pick up the frame so if it pulls through they can pass through Mo on way back and pick it up
let me know when you find out Remember this donation will be tax deductable through the make a wish foundation and youll also receive tickets to the race at core
look forward to meeting you there
john

wow I saw the pile of parts for this build and all I can say Collin is going to be stoked on race day

Last edited:
heres a video of Collin in action and now you know why he wished for a buggy
he is in the black truck he wrecked yesterday in a practice run before the show
Collin is OK one tuff kid especially with what he is going through and his truck is on its last leg but it still performed at last nights show in Denver

WAY TO GO COLLIN !!!:piratenanner:

Last edited:
thanks weylyn,

theres a bunch of guys headed out to michigan in the next week or so to pick up the frame so if it pulls through they can pass through Mo on way back and pick it up
let me know when you find out Remember this donation will be tax deductable through the make a wish foundation and youll also receive tickets to the race at core
look forward to meeting you there
john

wow I saw the pile of parts for this build and all I can say Collin is going to be stoked on race day
No go on the Rhino, my buddy moved it to California and has it being set up for a race down that way. I am now looking for something around here. Will email you if I find something. When will he need it, I am gonna make some calls back to AZ and see what I can find there.

Back