Climbing A 1768 Foot Transmission Tower

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I thought my job was bad...

tower_diagram.png

No way, no how would you get me to climb that thing.

Last edited:
screw that s***. F*** that. i have an insane fear of heights... i got vertigo just watching it... *shudders*

That's gotta take the breath out of you on that climb and have an adrenaline rush at the same time. I'd personally pack a chute and base jump when its time to go down, now THAT would be fun. Just over a week ago, i jumped out of a plane at 14,000 feet going 120mph plumeting down to earth. I estimated that the freefall was around 130fps. I pulled the cord at 6,000 feet and enjoyed the ride all the way down. It was the best experience i ever had and will keep doing it for as long as i can. The next jump will be at 16,000ft and will give me more air time. My Wife also jumped and she's scared of heights.She shakes climbing a 3foot ladder and she loved the skydive. Here's my opinion on this. I've driven a muscle car at 160mph, rode my motorcycle at 135mph and if anything jumped out in my way there was not much i could do about it. I don't see anything like that happening from skydiving and if anything else, it's the best time you'll ever have.

Back