The Walking Dead - any fans?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else watch the TV show "The Walking Dead" on AMC? The 2nd season just started and it's pretty good, probably one of the shows on TV in my opinion.

Here's a trailer for the first season (probably not suitable for small children)

I watched the season premier when it first came out last year on Halloween but didn't follow it after that. I thought it was pretty good though, I should download the season and start watching it

I know, my girlfriend dont understand it at all because she is a tv-holic. at least we dont fight over the remote!:D

They've been running the first season on AMC - if you have a DVR it should be pretty easy to get the whole first season.

I watched all of season 1 last year and re-watched it on Sunday before season 2 started.Has to be the best show on T.V.

I may check it out, just depends where it can be fit in. I'm pretty busy these days. I try to watch a couple shows a week with the wife, we always catch Big Bang theory and had been watching Two and a half men till Charlie Sheen went nuts. I watch the History Channel quite a bit and try to catch an NFL game when I can.

i don;t watch it on tv. i watch it on the ipod or the laptop. i actually started on the laptop yesterday but the homecoming parade cut down the middle so i finished it in bed on the ipod.

just safari the walking dead and hit watch video and it'll be on for you

Excellent show! I haven't watched the season 2 premiere yet, my wife and I have too much to catch up on from last week. Hopefully we will get to it tonight.

Its monday's episode for me, I am watching on the net

I thought this was a new show this year. .didn't know this was season two! Just moved and we haven't messed with hooking up cable yet, so im missing alot! But while at wally world jeepjeepswife seen it in the redbox and thought it was a movie, and so did I. . So when we get it home we realize its a show and I remembered this post. We have only seen season one episodes 1-4 but its my new favorite show! Notice all the toys?! Wagoneer, wrangler, samurai, challenger, shotguns! Sweet!!! Im a sucker for this zombie show!

Back