New Years Offroading Resolutions

jeepin_idaho

My brother and I host a podcast all about offroading, Jeeps and more. If you're interested in checking it out, you can find it at The 4×4 Podcast. You can subscribe to the show in iTunes at iTunes - Podcasts - The 4x4 Podcast by Dan. If you don't use iProducts you can also subscribe using whatever RSS reader you want by subscribing here: The 4x4 Podcast » episodes

Anyways, on the next episode of The 4x4 Podcast, we're going to be talking about offroading resolutions for the new year. What are your resolutions for you and your Jeep?

Folks who call the voicemail and tell me their resolution will get their choice of some Warn sway that they sent me and I'll try to use your message on the thow! If you'd like to call, the number is 719-924-5337. Its only a voicemail number, so my phone won't actually ring. And if you mess up or want to try your message again, just call back or start over. I'll edit it down to just the good part. :)

So, what's your offroading resolution?

Mine is to get my front drive-shaft fixed so my jeep is actually 4wd again. It would also be nice to get a lift and 2 other tires so they are all new.

Those are great resolutions but I encourage y'all to call yours in to the voicemail number! I still have a few stickers and key chains t-shirts and hats from Warn to give away!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jeepin_idaho said:
Those are great resolutions but I encourage y'all to call yours in to the voicemail number! I still have a few stickers and key chains t-shirts and hats from Warn to give away!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

uum... maybe, i get home around 2 ill most likely call :)

Back