chuck norris facts

superj

ok guys, time for our own chuck norris facts thread. we have one on e30tech (a bmw forum) that has been running since 2006 and it is hilarious. chuck norris facts are so great because even chuck thinks they are hilarious so put up some of your favorite ones and maybe even make up some that apply to some of the oddities of owning a jeep. :D

my all time favorite one, from someone's signature on jeep forums

if chuck norris was a real man, he would come over here and slam my head in to the key boa;jlkngogihggdnf;badsoi........b......

another funny one

chuck norris is so badass, the bogey man checks his closet for chuck norris.

the jeep cj had such a bad reputation for rolling over that chuck norris round house kicked the assembly line and out came the much improved yj wrangler. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you guys turn. google them if you can't think of one, there are tons

when chuck norris drinks, he NEVER breaks the seal

Chuck Norris hit me with so many lefts I was beggin' for a right!
The grim reaper came to get Chuck one night, Chuck kicked his a$$ and took his sickle!

image-3967950672.png

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris finds you.

you two have the funniest posts, bugleboy and klkb. the picture and the google search are hilarious

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

while walking through the jeep factory in canada, chuck noriss eye balled the carburator rack at the assembly line. we all know what happened to those poor unfortunate rochester carbs after that, they never ran right again for fear of chuck coming back

Back