NJ trails!

LGR

anyone have any idea of more trails then the pine barrens in NJ? Its fun and all, but I really need a change. anyone know any...northern NJ so new york and parts of PA are open for me too...please![addsig]

New to the boards..i noticed where my post should have gone...feh..sorry[addsig]

try Paragon Adventure Park. It's right outside of Hazelton, PA. I'm a regular there, and and am there almost very weekend come spring time. the website is

Paragon

Rob :p :cool: :)

edited by: PASmokeater, Mar 30, 2003 - 05:25 PM[addsig]

Solid. thanks once my jeep gets here and i dump in all my old stuff in the new one i'm all over it like a bad rash[addsig]

Sweet..let me know when you want to go, I'm sure I can dig up a couple of people for a ride (stay away from the monthly rides..it's like a parking lot lol). Let me know if you would like to see some pics of the "stock" trails ?

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

pictures and stuff would just get me more ready to do this and get my old junk in the new jeep..even thought i gotta wait like 2-3 more weeks for it to come in..PICTURE ME![addsig]

Rather than post a ton of pics, email me your address, and I'll send you a link to my Image Station albulm. You'll have to register (if you already aren't) but it's free and once you get the Jeep together, you'll need a server to hold your pics so you can post them anyway.

PASmokeater@Yahoo.com

Rob :p :cool: :)

edited by: PASmokeater, Mar 30, 2003 - 07:35 PM[addsig]

Back