You might be a redneck if ........

If your half doors are made out of plywood with house windows so u can have sliding windows

You might be a redneck if you have almost a complete Jeep in spare parts that is nicer that the one you drive everyday.

If you need a wrench and you look in your Jeep before you look in your tool box.
If you have used a bic lighter for a dash light.
If a hammer has been involved in several "fixes" on your Jeep.

you keep your old parts in the back of your jeep to put back on if the new parts from autozone fail.

Well this is self explanatory

Attachments

• image-3691021889.jpg
    image-3691021889.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 15,644
You might be a red neck if you use Pringles cans and PVC piping to build a primitive , but effectively efficient water forwarding device to keep your jeep from drowning. Kudos ! Rednecks ARE blessed ! Hold on to your Dixie cups , the South gonna rise again ! ( Willie Nelson )

...if your too long glasspack melted your upper control arm bushing and this was your fix cause you can't afford $40 for a new muffler

ForumRunner_20130710_115438.png

It's now 7" shorter with a turn down made from a piece of straight pipe.

More of divorced father with a mortgage ingenuity...but at least I have neet toys to play with at work.

More of divorced father with a mortgage ingenuity...but at least I have neet toys to play with at work.

I respect that . Respecting your priorities to responsibility and making due as well . Best of luck to you brother. Greg

Back