Spring over axle lift

1995jeepyj

Got the front of my soa lift almost done. Just got to get a new pitman arm and new shocks all the way around

image-1764047833.jpg

image-295943360.jpg

Yes, more photos.. It would be nice to document the process and, any problems you ran into, and put it in the build section for others to look at.

I ran into a problem on my steering. I have a 5 inch drop pitman arm and I need a longer one. The local 4 wheel parts said that is the biggest they make for a jeep so is there any suggestions to help me out? My tie rod is hitting my leaf spring when being turned.

tie rod flip kit. It puts your tie rods on top of the knuckle instead of under it. gives you the clearance needed in most cases. You have to redrill the tie rod hole from the top, insert a sleeve then the tie rod.

That'll make it hit the spring even worse. You can bend the draglink, which is pretty bootyfab, or install a passenger side knuckle with a high-steer option to place the draglink above the spring. One of the many reasons I installed a d44.

Thanks guys. I'll upload more pics as I go. Haven't had much time to do it since work

Back