Lifts

calvin.pettet

I want 2 do a lift 2 my 2012 jku sahara what do u guys suggest 3 inch it will be more a daily driver and maybe week end warrior what is suggested for a budget and non budget thanks

Cheapest and easiest is a 2 in spacer budget boost. After that there are many components needing to be changed. Is you want to look three inches add in a 1 to 1.25 body lift.

I was thinking like a BDS rough country rusty I don't know if those are any decent budget lifts I'm just looking for some advice really and if I wasn't on a budget what's a great 3 inch

4" rough country on my tj unlimited. I think it was great. Rougher ride than stock of course, but I think it was smoother than many others in my club. Upgraded to their high end shocks after 4 years; they were $70something each and I did feel a difference. Many hours spent in mud and occasionally playing on rocks, and a few times in the sand dunes.

I'm following on the lifts have a 07 rubicon wanting to lift 2-4 inch without having to do alot off the bat.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409235084039.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409235084039.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 19

It really depends on the purpose and your tires! If your lifting it to do hardcore rock climbing and off-roading then lift it 3! But if you have big tires like 38s then I would also get a 3 inch! Take in consideration that lifts are expensive for JKs and the bigger the lift the more cost in gas! All depends on your build though

I'm either doing his zone n or BDS 3 inch do I need wheel spacers if I do 33 35 someone said the bolts rub on a tire when I do lift it I'm going to be running stock tires and rims for a while

When you go bigger than 33x9.50 you need something to. Change the wheel spacing. I recommend new wheels over spacers.

Back