Jeep ranks last in customer satisfaction survey

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
j-d-power-and-associates-2012-u-s-sales-satisfaction-index-study_100410764_l.jpg

For the second year in a row Jeep has finished dead last in the JD Power's sales satisfaction study. The study looked at dealerships for the different major automotive brands based on the following criteria:

salesperson
fairness of price
facility
inventory
experience negotiating
working out the deal
delivery process

From what I read, Jeep made some small improvements over the prior year, but was still in last place.

J.D. Power: Lexus, MINI Are Tops In Sales Satisfaction

Interesting. I guess they can survive because it seems like people that want a Jeep go and buy a Jeep. Maybe they' sell more if they cleaned up the buyer experience.

I'd like to see the rankings from 00 thru 14 to see the numbers change when they changed the body styles to more mini (soccer mom) van style JK'S.

Since Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep all round out the bottom, I'd bet it's more than just customer expectations. It would appear the mom buying a Chrysler mini van is having an equally poor experience.

First off we're talking about JD Powers . Secondly , the American public has become such a herd of crybabies that it's nauseating . Whaaa whaaa whaaa ! Cry cry cry !
But then the're all happy with their government motors (GM) products eh ? How about all those recalls now issued from that poorly run corporation that took from the little guy while they paid out ridiculous bonuses to their hierarchy then put garbage out that has a potential for mass danger and carnage to those same people . Oh but the brainwash that occurrs and the sheeple happily hand their money over to the uber corrupt corporation .
Garbage Motors (GM) brought to you by no other than your elustrious commander in chief of choice .

Back