Stag Hill

I have never heard of or been there but as per your question I decided to search it and found some threads and even some YouTube video as well. Will have to read up on it a bit more but it looks like interesting research . The videos show four wheelers on fire trails so I'm guessing they must have permission . Couldn't get there in. Y rig as it is not set up for true offroad . It's still a street warrior. Still working on getting a offroad toy.

I have never heard of or been there but as per your question I decided to search it and found some threads and even some YouTube video as well. Will have to read up on it a bit more but it looks like interesting research . The videos show four wheelers on fire trails so I'm guessing they must have permission . Couldn't get there in. Y rig as it is not set up for true offroad . It's still a street warrior. Still working on getting a offroad toy.

I'll gladly come up there and show ya how to take it off road, I'll even pay for the gas.

I'll gladly come up there and show ya how to take it off road, I'll even pay for the gas.
Thanks , but lacking skid plates , body armor and adequate ground clearance , I won't put it through another fire or logging trail again . Been there , done that with this '92 and my former '78 did much better . An XJ needs ground clearance at the minimum when you come up to rises and unearthed shale rocks. Miss my '78 SJ. Even in stock form it was king.

Back