Hi all, Looking to do up my Jeep Wrangler!

JackSparrow

Hey everybody,

I own a 00 Jeep Wrangler and I'm looking to spruce her up as she is starting to look her age a bit.
Last week I took her in for a new gearbox at my local Jeep/Chrysler dealer and had a chat to the guys in the parts department regarding getting the Wrangler Mopar Urban Pack put onalso. This includes chrome front bar & grille, chrome side Steps, chrome filler door & tail light guard, chrome rear bar & exhaust tip.
pretty keen to get this pack but I thought I'd ask around and see if there are any online parts sites that are selling for a cheaper price. What online stores do you guys use?
Thanks in advance!

Here's what the Mopar pack looks like :)

Hey everybody,

I own a 00 Jeep Wrangler and I'm looking to spruce her up as she is starting to look her age a bit.
Last week I took her in for a new gearbox at my local Jeep/Chrysler dealer and had a chat to the guys in the parts department regarding getting the Wrangler Mopar Urban Pack put onalso. This includes chrome front bar & grille, chrome side Steps, chrome filler door & tail light guard, chrome rear bar & exhaust tip.
pretty keen to get this pack but I thought I'd ask around and see if there are any online parts sites that are selling for a cheaper price. What online stores do you guys use?
Thanks in advance!

Here's what the Mopar pack looks like :)

There are a lot of places where you can buy the add ons shown in the picture. 4wheelparts and Quadratec are two big online places. Also, check around and find a local 4x4 independent shop....you will likely save some money over the dealership prices and the local guys will source from many more places than the dealer who will mainly source from Mopar.

Look in the swap sections of every jeep forum. There are some who may be looking to get rid of those parts while they go a different direction.

It would be my guess that those add ons from the dealer are stamped steel such as the weak stock cj bumpers, aftermarket parts will be made more to actually handle the abuse of off roading, there are cheap after market products though so buy from name brand.

Back