hard starting jeep

ringo01

I have been having some difficulty getting my jeep to start after the first start of the day. after sitting all nite it starts rite up . Then when I stop at a store and go to leave it simply turns over but wont start until I put my foot on the floor . It smells very gassy when it starts like it was flooding out.i talked to some friends who told me it was a fuel regulator problem so I replaced to pump and regulator which are one unit now it will start for a few seconds then die doe any one have any ideas I need this thing running today it,s my work transport.

I have been having some difficulty getting my jeep to start after the first start of the day. after sitting all nite it starts rite up . Then when I stop at a store and go to leave it simply turns over but wont start until I put my foot on the floor . It smells very gassy when it starts like it was flooding out.i talked to some friends who told me it was a fuel regulator problem so I replaced to pump and regulator which are one unit now it will start for a few seconds then die doe any one have any ideas I need this thing running today it,s my work transport.
It could be a broken or stuck injector. This happened in another vehicle on mine. Pulled the injectors and cleaned them then ran injector cleaner in the next few gas tanks.

Back