lockers?

LGR

so i'm going to be in the market for some lockers soon. got me a 30 front and 35 rear and will be running 33s in a matter of days. what type of lockers should I set myself up with? I was looking at the ARB air lockers. but the price seems to be alot more then other lockers. any help would be great
-Evan[addsig]

I saw the Lock Rite lockers in action and they were pretty nice as he pulled my open differnital butt up over a slick red clay hump! tug[addsig]

just recently... i saw a cj5 with a rear locker in 2WD outperform my open 4wd in the mud... as for what to get, i'm not sure, i've not yet seen too many... i do know from experience that the electric locker in a tacoma does work quite well, that is until it breaks... it was a loaner truck, had to test its limits[addsig]

I've heard good things about the OX Lockers. They are selectable like the ARBs but instead of air they use a cable with a little shifter up in the cab. The price is pretty goos for a selectable locker and I have not heard any bad things about them.

TARSI[addsig]

I've heard good things about the OX Lockers. They are selectable like the ARBs but instead of air they use a cable with a little shifter up in the cab. The price is pretty goos for a selectable locker and I have not heard any bad things about them.

TARSI
OXTRAX the makers of OX lockers has gone outta business....

as for me im gonna experment with these in the next few months.... :-D [addsig]

are all these lockers you mentioned able to be left open and engaged when i want? or some of them just locked. as for my stupid axle in the rear. i'ma upgrade that when i go bigger tires or when it breaks. whatever comes first[addsig]

Back