pics of my Jeep... (newbie)

dingus

note: 1990 jeep cherokee limited w/peeling clearcoat
image-missing.png

well after getting done some maintenence stuff...

-oil

-oil filter

-wiper blades

-coolant flush

-spark plugs

-plug wires

-distrib. cap

-distrib. rotor

-condition leather

-air filter (k&n)

-install head unit and wire radar detector

here are the pics!

(located on a website now... Click here to see the pics![addsig]

Nice station wagon!!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
(just playing
image-missing.png
)

Do you have any plans for it,like lifting it and adding some bigger tires?

Or add some Horse power under the hood??

maybe a paint job???

whatever you do You are not aloud to lower it!!

keep us posted[addsig]

don't worry i will never lower a jeep or a truck. lift will be for after i graduate... for now i'm gonna make sure its reliable as i'm just a poor high school kid paying for everything myself. my first priority is to replace all the blown speakers and put some subs in there... but until then it's gonna be loads of fun going places i could never go before in my civic... and jumping curbs when my friends have to wait in line!
image-missing.png

-nate[addsig]

Wish I had got my first jeep, when I was in high school. But at age 41, I got my first jeep! And now, thats all I will ever own! Oh and a HD.

Keep Jeepin Nate.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

HAHAHA it took me 2 cars, including a Sidekick, before I got my YJ. Where do you live, kid? I'm in southern Illinois right now. Drop me a line if you wanna hit some trails. -Mike

image-missing.png
[addsig]

I got my "first" jeep when i was 14. It used to be my dad's. He had it kept in the back of a garage for 13 years but I took it out and moved it too my dads for a year in a rent a storage with his other toys. Worked on it a little. Now its been setting out in the weather for 4 years. So now im trying to get some work done.

Back