1972 CJ5

ROade

15 x 12 cj7 wheels

Parting out a 1972 CJ5.
Located in Sumter South Carolina,29154 .
I will ship parts.
Let me know what ya need,I'll check condition and get back to ya.
Body and frame are in really good condition,no rusted out spots.Some minimal surface.
I will have the title in a few days.
I can email pics.

Body and frame are in really good condition? AND you've got a title for it?
Why are you parting it out?

Well,
It has no suspension,axles or transfer case.
I do have the factory suspension and axles from my 82 that would work for it ,but I really dont have time for another project.
The 304 v8 in it is supposed to run,needs starter.If it does,its going in my 82,so I can refresh mine.

I have 2 304's for sale, both run good ,one looses oil pressure,the other one smokes.
Im also picking up another cj7 this weekend and pulling the engine. rest is for sale.
1977 jeep cj7 , no title or vin numbers, it has a 304 v8 with automatic transmission, it runs and drives but needs major brake work, master cylinder is bad front pads are gone and no rear brakes what so ever it appears the have been torched off???? i dont know and history on it other than i bought it to put the 304 in my cj7, it has a fairly new eldebrock 4 barrel carb and medium rise intake on it(needs adjusting it is run to rich) it has headers, spring over conversion lift kit, full cage but rusted around the bottom on the passager side, racing seats with harnesses,a 1/4 keg for a fuel cell in the back, bikini top and half doors, 35" tires, no clutch fan it has been converted to electric fan, new fuel pump, i do know it has a model 20 rear axle not sure on the front axle i think dana 35, this jeep was the makings of some ones rock climber and they lost interest in it so i bought it, it has a quadratrac 4 wheel drive that has been installed but the shiift linkage has been run through the floor you have to go under it and move the rod to engage 4x4, it has some kind of poor!!!!! dual exhaust system on it with new mufflers but it has been assembled with sheet metal screws

I have a set of seats from my 82 cj7.
front are out of lincoln ,tilt,slide need recovering, nice seats
rear is factory black , needs recovering
I also have a complete 77 cj7, spring over,35 pro comps,rock crawler rims,304 , auto ,cage,
email for pics ro66@sc.rr.com

Back