YJ Sahara wheels, 31" mudders

TwistedCU

Anyone interested in a set of stock YJ Sahara wheels with chrome centercaps? They are the original Sahara "Khaki" with a yellow stripe. While the 15x7 Jeep wheels are very common, this style is hard to find. They have a balanced set of General Grabber MT's on them (like new) which go with them. Will accept any reasonable offer.

Would rather not ship, it would be a hassle packaging them in order to not scratch or dent them, but I will do so at buyer's expense (exact cost).

Willing to meet someone in York or Hanover, PA or in Baltimore to Anne Arundel County MD.

Make offer on either or both via posting here or a PM. The wheels are in this pic (with old tires):
emailsizeJPG-3.jpg

the tires are in this one:
724063JPG-3.jpg

Last edited:

Maybe. I've been looking for a set of "pizza cutters" for the YJ for winter...that is if we ever have winter again. If I did, I wouldn't want the tires on them, mainly for shipping problems, although I'd like them with rubber.

In other words, if you'd be willing to ship just the rims, or at least figure what it would cost to ship them with the rubber to 67108, yeah, I'd probably want them. Lemme know.

I know shipping is a pain on wheels, and especially with tires, so if you find someone close that you don't have to ship to in the next few weeks, that's cool, too. When I sold my original aluminum wheels off the YJ, it cost about $20 per wheel. I figure the steelies are heavier, though. I used the boxes my Cragar's came in to ship the OEM's. I bet if you went to a wheel and tire shop, you could pick up a set of empty boxes to ship them in.

Let me know, Harry.

I just realized I forgot to mention the tires size is 31x10.50x15. I bought them a few months ago for $126 ea plus mounting and balancing. They have been offroad, but mainly mud and dirt trails. No rock rash on wheels or tires. It's not a daily driver so they are truly like new. The tires are pinned for studs too.

Sparky, I will look into shipping. Are those tires wider than you were looking for? Shipping might be easier with the tires on them, less chance of a bent wheel ;)

Decided to keep them together. If I can't sell them as a set then I'll think about selling seperately.

I'll take and post better pics of the tires...

Last edited:
Oh, well, actually, yeah, that wouldn't do me any good if they're 10.50's. For some reason, they looked a lot skinnier than that in the pics. That's what I'm already running anyway. Never mind. I'll pick up a set of take-off's from the guy uptown for $20 and find some cheapo thin tires to throw on them for winter. Not like I'm expecting any snow after the last two winters, anyway.

Back