1952 willys 4x4 pickup 327 small block chevy

52willys

1952 willy's pickup truck

327 chevy small block 2 brl carb balted to stock 3 speed willys trans. All 4wd in working order
motor was rebuilt in 1996 but was only ran about 4-5 times. This car was bought for a project years ago and has sat around for a while in a garage. I just lost the garage and it is to nice of a truck to keep outside any longer. The main cab and complete front are in awsome condtion. It was also redun in the 90's and onl has a few small surface rust spots ( nothing to worry about ). Brakes were also redone but since it has been sitting so long they are a little rough. New clutch was also installer. The bed on the truck is off a 1985 ford ranger and is bolted on but it does not look so good. Truck comes with a complete set of vdo gauges and other random parts. I have both sire windows and frames but no windshield glass just the frames. Tires are new as well as rims but show weathering due to ten years of sitting. I have about 8k into it but want 4500 obo . I would like it to go to someone who will have the time to finish it rather than it sitting. I am willing to ship if buyer takes care of arangments . Also as an added bonus I have original title . Email jweiss1000@yahoo.com with any questions or contact info.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Back