For Sale: 1972 Jeep CJ5

joker

I have a 72 CJ5 that I need to sell. It has 48,000 orginal miles on a factory 304 V8. The jeep is customized and had taken top three peoples choice at a local car show. Factory green paint still shines, custom front bumper with 9500 lb winch, custom swing out rear tire mount on custom bumper, recivecer hitch front and back, hi lift mount on rear, custom overhead console with CB and stereo, new tach, 33" tires with black rims, soft top and bikini top. Stock axels front and back. This is a very nice jeep and I have only had it off road one time, I DO NOT 4 wheel this jeep, to me it is to nice. The reason I am selling is because I want to buy another Harley. I am looking for at least a 99 or up dresser so that the wife can go with me on rides, I have 79 shovel hardtail chopper that isnt very nice for her to ride on. I have had the jeep out of the garage twice last summer and not at all this summer. Always keep inside the garage. I checked the NADA and it list this jeep at $5040.00 for low retail and $14,940.00 for high retail. I am asking $10,500, this is a very nice piece of jeep history and you will not ne disappointed. If you have a harley like what I am looking for let me know and maybe a trade can happen.
I am going to try and post pics but not sure if they will come through or not so if not, email me and I can send you pics of what ever you want on the jeep. I am in Overbrook, KS which is about 20 miles south of Topeka.
Let me know what ya think.
Thanks
Joker

IMG_0171-1.jpg

$8500.00 OBO!
Someone has got to want an older jeep in this condition!
Please call 785-640-1038
Thanks
Joker

Back