4 - Take Off Maxxis Trepador 35 12.50 R 16 - Like New

Pat Tires

4 - Maxxis Trepador 8 Ply Mud Tires in size LT35x12.50R16.

I am no longer racing off road, so I have no use for these tires. I purchased the set 3 years ago, mounted them on rims but never ran them on the road. I have since dis-mounted the tires from the rims so they will be lighter and easier to ship on FedEx. We are a professional tire installer and no damage has been done to the beads from mounting or dis-mounting of the tires. The tires still have 100% New tread, the pictures are of the actual tires. This 8 ply tire features 3 ply sidewall and awesome side bitters for rock climbing. I paid over $350 per tire when I originally purchased the tires. The tires have been properly stored in our warehouse and show no signs of deterioration. The couple years of storage will actually make the tires more durable, since the rubber is now cured. I also have four LT35x12.50R15 tires and four LT35x12.50R17 tires available. When these tires are sold, they are gone. I have no more so don't miss out on this awesome deal for Off Road Mud Tires.
$_57.JPG

I will let the tires go for $275 each with Free Shipping. Call Me at 402-791-2004 or 1-888-513-8473. Shipping only available to the 48 continental United States. All major credit cards accepted.

Back