Jeep won't start

tjc

I hope I have this in the correct forum. I have a 1997 Wrangler Sport 4.0, has been in the garage and not ran since Oct.08
The battery was dead and changed. Now will not start and gauges do not work no spark at plugs. With battery connected and key off the PCM gets warm. The jeep has a Clifford auto immobilizer and I thought during the process of battery and different drivers possibly the codes some how got scrambled or something. Removed the Clifford and back to stock, still same problems. Also checked all fuses behind dash and under hood that I could find. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Ended up taking to dealer, had to replace PCM and diagnosed as Inst. cluster also needs replaced. Dealer $1000 for cluster so opted for used on the internet. Problem used one coming has 140k miles on it and my 1997 has only 56k. Does PCM control mileage on speedo or does anyone know if I can have dealer or speedo shop correct my mileage?
Thanks for any info.

That can be corrected by a Dealer with the use of the DRBIII. Both PCM and Cluster has to match on the mileage and VIN#..

Back