Installing a center console subwoofer

jerseyguy316

So i have just purchased the center console sub for my tj which originally did not come with one. i need instructions on how to install can anyone help?

Did you also purchase the center console that the sub mounts in? If not then you may have to rig up some kind of box in your existing console. The sub came with an amp mounted to it right?

Here is the wiring diagram if you can make sense of it. Unfortunately I know very little about wiring but just have the FSM.

PM me if you want me to email these images to you in pdf format so you can see it better.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_1.jpg
    ScreenHunter_1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 11,403
  • ScreenHunter_2.jpg
    ScreenHunter_2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,197
ok i have everything i need for the console installation i got a kicker 6.5 sub but i dont know how to wire the amplifier to my after market head unit does anyone have a diagram or should i just buy another amplifier?

I would buy a mew head unit and a nice amp that' ll push some major wattage. If you later feel the need for more power the new head unit will let you upgrade without any problems. You can get a nice head unit on any budget now adays

i just got a kenwood bt948hd but i wanna use the stock amp to the kicker (if i can no idea how to wire the sucker) cause im planning on expanding my system with the select increments quad pod in the fall.

Back