Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-18-2012, 12:42 AM #1
2005 Jeep Liberty Sport Limited (mods/addons)
Things I am looking for, guide me!
- Train Horn (Is this legal?)
- LED Interior Lights
- AMP for door speakers/tweeters
- Better door speakers/tweeters than stock (Component)
- Rear View Camera
- Single Din Head Unit that is compatible with steering wheel buttons and also the backup camera while vehicle is engaged in reverse.
- LED Gauge Conversion (if any)
- Remote Starter
- HID/LED/Halo Headlights... whichever is the brightest and street legal... I prefer white lights!
- LED Tail Lights w/ Reverse as well.
And someone/someplace to help with or install most of this in the General Pittsburgh area! (You will be compensated!)
(I don't have the jeep just yet, should by next week if not tomorrow)
05-30-2012, 12:52 AM #2
Re: 2005 Jeep Liberty Sport Limited (mods/addons)
Welcome to the board.
Crutchfield for the stereo components.
Viper alarm and remote starter.
Not sure on the legality of the train horn but ther are $$$.
Check Quadratec for the rest."Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up" - Jesse Jackson
By Jeeps_r_us in forum Jeep Electronics and AudioReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2012, 09:00 PM
By chuckwade in forum Cherokee, Commander, Wagoneer and LibertyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2011, 09:27 PM
By Badboyforero in forum Cherokee, Commander, Wagoneer and LibertyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2010, 02:50 PM
By Tug-n-pull in forum Cherokee, Commander, Wagoneer and LibertyReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2003, 07:00 PM