10-05-2014, 05:45 PMTurbogus glad ya got Black Betty lined out, also glad I'm not the only one in the world driving a CJ5 as a DD. Though I do cheat every now and then...14 replies | 1269 view(s)
10-05-2014, 05:23 PMflatie46 replied to a thread Mostly Stock 1986 CJ7 Laredo. Jacksonville, Fl in Items for Sale, Trade, or Give AwayI went to the bank to get the money and looked at the C list ad one more time then I decided ro back out due to the FL Gators spare tire cover. ...3 replies | 592 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Don't know what to say... I like to live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute.
- Russellville TN
- motorcycles, guns, camping, hunting,fishing and growing a big garden
- maintenance tech
- Real Name:
- Leaderboard Rank
- Not ranked
- Games Started
- Games Finished
- Time Spent Playing
- 0 hours, 47 minutes, 52 seconds
- Last Game Finished
- Hexxagon (06-28-2014 08:33 PM)
Most Played Games (10)
Latest Scores (28)
Tell us a bit about your Jeep
- Model of Jeep:
- CJ5 Renagade
- A well worn 304 with 2bbl motorcraft. runs pretty good, fair oil pressure. Maybe it'll last a while.
- T176 4speed
- Tire Size:
- Front Axle Upgrades:
- New seals and joints!
- 8000lb cable operated Belview (old as dirt)
- Ratty and loud
- Audio Upgrades:
- A freshly fried soney 200watt cd player, I'm switching to a boat unit!
- Other Mods:
- Added hard top, 10" alum wheels, KC lights