New from WA

bmpeele

Hey everyone, My name's Brandon. I'm originally from the coastal area of North Carolina. I Joined the Army and got stationed in Washington. Recently bought an 06 Grand Cherokee. Just looking for a place to ask questions and meet new people, hopefully make some new friends while I'm at it. I look forward to talking to everyone.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Right now it's my daily driver. I use it mostly for work. After I get a 2nd vehicle I plan on doing at least a 3" lift, 35 inch tires, full roll cage, maybe even an engine swap to something more powerful. I need a new brush guard since I recently found out the previous owner just painted over some pretty serious rust spots on it. I want to redo the suspension completely, swap out the independent front with a straight axle. The list goes on and on and on. I have no doubt everyone understands that situation.

Welcome to the Z. I was stationed at Ft. Lewis back in the day, 11B.

I just traded in my '05 Limited Hemi for a '11 Overland Hemi. The '05 was getting a little long in the tooth but still a great vehicle.

Thank you for your service Bounty Hunter. 11b as well, though I'm looking to drop a Counter Intel packet soon. I'm hoping that gets me a little closer to home, maybe even Ft. Bragg.

Back