jbf059043

Project coming together:

'82 CJ7 360 4bbl auto.

Attachments

• image-3005010125.jpg
    image-3005010125.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 215

Nice looking Jeep. Boy, I am envious of your shop/garage space!:drool:

Hi I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited and it's been at the deal ship now for a week. They say they can't find anything, I say cause they think I'm a stupid woman so I need some help here.

Sometimes when hen I go to start my jeep I have to wiggle the gear shift to start my jeep, when I drove cross country even if it was a small hill my car mprs would drop and my rpms would soar, I freaked out so bad cause I didn't want to be stranded on I40 in the middle of the desert I had my transmission fluid checked and the guy told me it was all good. Sometimes when I put it in park it has that click click click rolls back a bit and stops, I can hear noses in the back in when I back up, but according to the dealership because their computer can't pick up anything there is nothing wrong. Yes I get my car serviced, I get the oil changes as required, I have the life time power tran and have it check for that every 5 years. So I wonder what is it? I've been driving this jeep since it had 20 miles on it, why is it acting up? I need to go back to the east and I'm afraid to drive it, yet the deal ship says they can't fine the issue. HELP!

Hi I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited and it's been at the deal ship now for a week. They say they can't find anything, I say cause they think I'm a stupid woman so I need some help here. Sometimes when hen I go to start my jeep I have to wiggle the gear shift to start my jeep, when I drove cross country even if it was a small hill my car mprs would drop and my rpms would soar, I freaked out so bad cause I didn't want to be stranded on I40 in the middle of the desert I had my transmission fluid checked and the guy told me it was all good. Sometimes when I put it in park it has that click click click rolls back a bit and stops, I can hear noses in the back in when I back up, but according to the dealership because their computer can't pick up anything there is nothing wrong. Yes I get my car serviced, I get the oil changes as required, I have the life time power tran and have it check for that every 5 years. So I wonder what is it? I've been driving this jeep since it had 20 miles on it, why is it acting up? I need to go back to the east and I'm afraid to drive it, yet the deal ship says they can't fine the issue. HELP!

Have you demonstrated the issue to them?

Having to wiggle the shifter to get it to start sounds like the park switch. It may be as simple as adjusting the position, replacing or tightening it.

The rpm drop and soar. Is it in a certain peddle position and once you press past that area the rims shoot up?

Back