What do u think about a 4-door Jeep

jeepwillie21

I saw the pics of the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with 4 doors on jeeps web site and i cant wait. As soon as i can afford it i'm getting one. i want to know what everybody thinks about it. I have a seven year old boy and i have another child on the way, so i think the 4 doors will be good for me.(we all how hard it is tying to get ourselves in the backseat much less a baby in a car seat.) Do you think it will preform well offroad. I read a few articals online and kind of got the impression that jeep might offer a 2 wheel drive version as well as the 4. Does anyone know if this is true, a 2 wheel drive wrangler, its bad enough they are putting power windows and locks but a 2 wheel drive Wrangler its like putting a 4 banger in a Corvette "it just aint right".

I heard someone on here mention a 2wd wrangler the last time this 4-door discussion came up. Pretty pointless, if you ask me. I had a friend years ago that got all excited because he had bought a postal jeep for like $500 and had all these plans to mod it out to wheel it, then found out that it was 2wd!!! Of course, we all knew that when he bought it but didn't want to burst his bubble....besides, it was too much fun watching him find out for himself!

Back