2007 Jeep Lifted Picture

JeepMonkey

Here's a picture of a lifted '07 Jeep I found on Quadratec. I guess it just proves that no matter how lame it looks it's still a Jeep and it will look better lifted. Too bad DC just doesn't sell them like this.

Last edited:
I like em, especially since it only takes a 2 inch lift to put 35s on that thing? Sweet! The 2 door is even better. Don't forget about the removable fenders...

i have to agree they really do take some style from a hummer must just be the extra length that gives the effect but the lift does help some hahah

I may be forced to take off my grill and swap in a Toyota grill just so I'm not associated with those things... Ah, DC is killing me...

The hummer looks like a Jeep already. It was built to military specs. Thats why it looks like a jeep. Jeep was originally built to a military spec. Thats why it looks the way it does. Jeep has tried to maintain the military specs for a reason they work and people like the look. So since jeep was built first to this spec. THE HUMMER LOOKS LIKE A JEEP!!!!!!!!!!.
You guys are going to get Jeep in another law suit if you keep your crap about it looks like a hummer. Thats why Jeep lost the first law suit and got counter sued.

Looks like
Teraflex.

I'm liking the fact that 2.5" will clear 35's too. The 35's will help get those grappling hook shock mounts over obstacles.

Seriously though, the Rubi coming stock with 32's is definately cool. I expect to see some sort of aftermarket shock relocation brackets to be hitting the market. Hey... there's a little project for someone to get rich off of

Betcha I could swap/hack in those rear flares on my Jeep, flattie the front, and run 35's with 3" of lift...

I like em, especially since it only takes a 2 inch lift to put 35s on that thing? Sweet! The 2 door is even better. Don't forget about the removable fenders...

Yeah, I could put 35's on my YJ with only 2" of lift, too. And my fenders are removable....with a little help from my sawzall.:p

Seriously, I saw a YJ the other day with what I'm guessing were 35's on it, and it couldn't have had more than a couple inches of lift. the tires were inside the fender flares on flat ground already!

I expect to see some sort of aftermarket shock relocation brackets to be hitting the market. Hey... there's a little project for someone to get rich off of

Actually, a good $$$ idea would be fabbing up some removable fenders for CJ/YJ/TJ's. If anybody here is good with sheetmetal and a torch/welder I'll cut them in on the $$$. :)

I dont mind the new jeeps all that much...could be worse I guess.

Back